Powered by Blogger.

Translate

Pages

Instagram

Hello! Avalon here the owner of this blog. I made this blog to showcase my love for books in the form of book reviews, vlogs, etc. If books aren't your forte don't worry off topic blogs will be mixed in. Thanks for stopping by!

Popular Posts

Introduction

by - 6:58 PM

Hi Guys!

This is my first post on my brand spankin' new blog! I'm already getting ahead of myself let me introduce myself. I'm Avalon, a high-schooler, self proclaimed bookworm who has a passion for reading & writing. I play soccer and live in the south, but act totally opposite of common stereotypes. Anyway I created this blog as a personal project,a place I could share my opinion on the books that I love (and don't) and other things from my life/opinion in general.

I'm going to be totally honest this is a first time thing, and I am learning a lot. My links aren't totally up just yet, but I'd love to hear from you (especially if its constructive criticism). If you stumbled upon this page along the river of blogs on the Internet then thanks for stopping by!

This blog will give you honest reviews (from me) on books, beauty products. I will also have a few D.I.Y's and "rants" on a few hot seat topics.

My review system for book reviews is as follows.



5 Stars: Would happily recommend to anyone. Excellent all around. Great characters, plot, and setting. Would strongly suggest you reading it.




4 Stars: Had a few problems but was an overall great book.  Would still recommend to friends. 





3 Stars: Was a satisfactory book wasn't anything particularly new. Didn't quite meet expectations but still was a satisfying book. Would not be the first book I'd recommend. 




2 Stars: Was a  disappointing read. Did not rise up to expectations would not recommend.  





1 Star: Was not a good book at all. A waste of time read, very disappointing. Plot was either overused cliches or filled with any wholes and ideas that didn't quite add up.  




Thanks so much for stopping bye.

Peace, love, and books,

Avalon

You May Also Like

0 comments

Other Social Media...